The Courage to Risk Conference is a collaborative conference comprised of a variety of organizations committed to the educational success of students with diverse learning needs. The mission of the CTR conference is to provide quality educational experiences to parents, students, teachers, and community members; to provide networking experiences for participants; to motivate those working with students with diverse learning needs. The CTR committee seeks to accomplish this by planning a conference in Colorado for educators and families of students with diverse learning needs.
The 26th Courage to Risk Conference will be held January 30th and 31st, 2015 at the historic Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Colorado Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders
- Colorado Council for Exceptional Children
- Colorado Council for Learning Disabilities
- Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado Society of School Psychologists
- Colorado Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Division on Career Development and Transition
- The International Dyslexia Association, Rocky Mtn. Branch
- Student Council for Exceptional Children